Friday, August 21, 2009

Where did August go?

I just looked on my blog and saw that I have only done 2 posts this month. Wow that is terrible. But I guess that is what happens when you go on vacation and move and now have no Internet at home til the end of next week. UGH!

So far the move has been good. I love our new apartment and will post pics soon and I am already really liking my new job. As with any new adjustments there are lots of challenges to overcome and things are perfect but we are happy and taking it "one step at a time" lol...sorry I couldn't resist.

It's so strange to feel like we can actually have weekend plans and people to go see, I don't even know what to do with myself. Next weekend is my birthday, the big 2-5 that I have secretly been dreading for quite sometime but I got confirmation last night that my Dad, step mom and all the kids are going to come up and spend the day with us. This would have never been possible if we lived in PA still so at least I will have lots of fun on my birthday swimming and playing with the kiddos.

Well, hopefully there will be new posts soon once we get Internet or I sneak out and blog at a Panera.

Have a great weekend!



1 comment: