Friday, April 30, 2010

Hellooooooo May!


Being that I have worked in Student Activities for almost 4 years now when April 1st rolls around, I don't even think of April Fools, I think of "holy cow there is only one more month of school and there is sooooo much to do". So needless to say this month has been insane at work trying to cram anything and everything into the past month, and today I can thankfully say is the last day of classes. To be honest, the first 2 weeks of May aren't that great either but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Josh will be finishing up the semester and immediately begin online summer classes and hopefully some things will quiet down around the office but who knows. I am just so ready for a break, as are a lot of other people here at the college so it just makes for high stress living.


So I am heading to visit my family this weekend in order to give Josh some quiet to study and write papers and me just some fun NO STRESS time!


Have a great weekend!




1 comment: