Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2012 Goals

Well that time has come and I have no idea how 2011 is over. This has been such an incredible year and I am so excited to see what 2012 has in store for me! As per usual I like to make goals for myself for the upcoming years. I refuse to call them resolutions like I have in the past.

Here is just a quick list of some of the goals I have for 2012

1. Get more organized. We literally are just moving into our house and I feel like there is just stuff everywhere and in the past we knew we wouldn't be anywhere for more than a year or so but this is a much more permanent situation so it is time to buckle down and get things organize.

2. Make our house a home :)
We have been living in an apartment for the past 4 years and living in an apartment comes with some limitations on what you can and cannot do. I am very happy to be able to paint walls and do whatever I want.

3. Start running again
Really exercise more in general. This is not about losing weight. I have reached my weight watchers goal and have maintained it for several months. I just want to get toned up and be healthier in general. I ran quite a bit before I have foot surgery in February and have just been really cautious about injuring my foot but I think it is time to hit the pavement.

4. Enjoy every second I have with those I love
For real, I take my amazing family for granted a lot. My little brother is going to be in college this time next year. I have no idea how time has gone so fast. My little sister is loosing all her baby teeth which just means she isn't going to be little forever. My grandparents are getting older and are not going to be around forever. So this year I want to make extra effort to remember how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life.


5. Save money
We will just keep adding this to the list until I actually do it!

What are your goals for 2012??




0 comments:

Post a Comment