Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eat.Pray.Love. among other things

My Mom made a surprise trip here on Saturday and we had probably one of the best days either of us have had in a long time. We dedicated the whole day to celebrating my birthday which is at the end of the month but I won't get to see her.

We started the day with some back to school shopping, even though I don't go to classes, I still work at a school so it counts right?? We had some lunch at the mall and bought some shirts from JCPenney and some new dress pants (2 sizes smaller, might I add) from Old Navy ( GOSH I love that store)

Then we headed to get pedicures...and it was so relaxing and I leaped out of my color comfort zone and had them paint my toes black I feel so mysterious lol

Then we headed to dinner down by the river which I knew my Mom would love and she did then we continued with the day and went and sat Eat Pray Love.

Let me just say, I think every woman should go see this movie. Not that I think every woman has the ability to go on a year long spiritual journey but it certainly makes you think about your life and where your going with it or maybe it was just me but for real it's a good movie..go see it!

And speaking of things I am loving right now...Taylor Swift's new song "Mine"...go find it, listen, fall in love :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment