Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lots of Changes

I am alive and well, however, still recovering from surgery (I'm at week 4 still can't wear a normal shoe) however that is not what I am writing about....lots of changes coming our way this week. WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!! If you've been reading for a while you know 2 things. I have always wanted to live closer to my family and I have always wanted to be an event planner. Well as of this Friday that will be a reality. I am really excited but will admit it was a very difficult decision. I really didn't want to pack up and move again but I know it is what is best for us. The unfortunate part of it is that Josh and I will be living separately for a little while. He is going to stay with his parents and I am going to live with my step-moms mom so we can save up some money. So that is the neweest update in our crazy life...stay posted for more updates as they come :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment