Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My weight loss journey...

I have always been a "chubby" girl, even as a little kid I remember just being bigger than all the other girls at school. I talked about my new year resolution in this post and my progress so far. At that point I had felt like I made it mostly through the holidays and was still down 25 lbs.

Then came January, I was so over the cold weather, stopped working out and was just being lazy. I wasn't gaining weight I just wasn't really losing weight or doing anything that made me feel good about myself.

I was doing Weight Watchers on my own with just the books my mom had left over from when she did it a long time ago. Then all the J-Hudson commercials came out about the new points plus program and I thought maybe this is the new thing to get me rejuvenated so of course it was the new year so they had a discount to sign up for the 3 month on-line program. So I signed up along with a co-worker and thought I can do this :)

Well today I hit my 5% goal weight (I have lost in total 34 pounds) which I never ever thought I could do. I set a new goal- 10% and an hoping that my recent foot surgery doesn't ruin my plans but I am so happy to be doing this, the right way and for the right reasons. If you ever have thought about doing weight watchers I totally recommend it. It does work and I am proof!





*Weight Watchers did not endorse this message it's just me telling you my experience*

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is not easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A job well done Jess, achieving 5% of your goal is already a big achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey Jessica!! Congrats on the awesome weight loss! Hope you have a fabulous day!

    PS. I'm super excited about our spring blog swap! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!! I'm about to start a diet next week with one of my girlfriends- not looking forward to it, but it must be done... sigh...

    ReplyDelete