Thursday, July 21, 2011

Calling it a Comeback

Hi Everyone! (Not that I really know who is actually reading)

I am back, and no I really didn't "go" anywhere. I just took an unannounced blogging break to get settled what I now continuously refer to my temporary "new life". Life living with my step-grandmother, life of having my amazing family NOT across the entire state of Ohio but mostly adjusting to life with Josh being 2 hours away. Not going to lie, it's been hard, real hard. But I know in the end it will make us a stronger couple and all the money we are saving is helping us to build a better foundation to grow our love on. So I just keep telling myself that.


But don't you dare think I have been sulking all summer long. I have been very busy with date days with my little sister (she loves the mall), more than enough baseball games and lots of traveling.

Seriously prettiest dress and bride I have ever seen


A few weeks ago, Josh and I went to Maryland for one of my sorority sisters wedding. It was the best time just wish I could have spent more time there!


On the same day as the wedding I was in my best friend from high school got engaged so now I am so excited to start helping her plan her wedding and with the help of Pinterest (if you have not signed up you need to...now!) it's gonna be amazing!!!

I am really taking this time in my life to take in the small moments and remember how truly blessed and lucky I am to have the people and things in my life that I have!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment