Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm here...I promise

I know..it has been quite some time since I have posted. I had an extended stay in Ohio for some interviews and for some reason I can't post at my Momma's house. I had a really great time and got to see all the siblings and my niece and just spend some fun down time with the family. I have a lot of fun pictures to post but my computer is currently at Staples attempting to be fixed since it suddenly lost sound awhile back so I am borrowing Josh's while he is at work to post this. I have already been rejected from one of the schools I interviewed with so that is beyond frustrating. And right now, I am just physically and emotionally exhausted but hope to be back soon with positive energy and good news. Until then...keep your fingers crossed for me.

Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess,

    I noticed you have your scroll box for your blog button but the image is not showing. I just want to make sure you didn't have any problems with the code! Let me know if you did!! I'd be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete