Wednesday, September 23, 2009

O-H-I-O

Although it doesn't feel like fall (it's been about 80 degrees here the past few days...and trust me I am NOT complaining) football season has begun in full force. I am not a big football fan but I am learning to love it.
Now that we live in Ohio and I date the world's biggest Ohio State fan I was determined to get us tickets to the Toledo game last weekend. And darn it I got them!
Even though it was a 38-0 blowout, and we sat in the direct sun sweating the whole game and getting sunburn I can honestly say I had fun at my first Ohio State game. It was so much fun to see so many people out having a good time.

But the true non football fan in me must admit the by far coolest part of the game was the BEST DAMN BAND IN THE LAND show at half time.




The Ohio State band making a Toledo Rocket with smoke and all!!!

The infamous script Ohio, they broke apart and did 2 mini ones on each side...so much fun!

So my first official Buckeyes game was a success!!

Look forward to more posts about all our crazy adventures we have been on lately. We just love being closer to our friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. it is so neat what they can make on the field with people!

    ReplyDelete