Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Blog-a-versary!

I can't believe it has been a year since I started this blog, but even more so I can't believe how much my life and I have changed in the past year. New job, new home, new friends, new life. Crazy stuff.

I remember starting this blog as an outlet for me to express how I was feeling about life and to keep my friends an family up to date on the happenings of our life in Pennsylvania. Now, a year later I feel like this blog is sometimes the only "thing" that gets the whole truth out of me. Sometimes I feel like it has been easier to write how I feel than to actually say it out loud. I know our surroundings, jobs, and zip code has changed the past year but I still feel as lost as before. I try to take life day by day and week by week but still have moments when I feel like I have no idea what I am doing with my life.

I have loved blogging and really hope to continue it for a long time. I love that I now have 10 followers, and love the comments and friendships I feel like I am forming with people who I have never met. That has definitely been the most pleasant surprise from this blog.

So thanks for riding this roller coaster life of mine with me and thanks for reading!!

With love always,

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your blog!!!!!!! It's been so fun reading!!

    ReplyDelete