Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yes I'm back, back again

Finally, all the travelling is over! I swear I could never have a job that would require me to travel constantly. We went on the cruise then ran all around Ohio for the holidays and then I went to Vegas for a conference for work. So now I think I am sitting still for quite sometime, at least until it gets a little warmer around here.





I don't even know where to start. I feel like there is a lot that has gone on that I haven't shared. My little brother Austin broke is ankle quite severely while we were gone and had surgery the day we returned, he now has a metal plate, rods and some screws holding his bones together and will be rolling around in a wheel chair at school. Josh will be starting classes this week where I work and I am excited cause he will be able to see me throughout the day! My niece's first Christmas was wonderful, she is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe her 1st birthday is coming up soon, where has the year gone?







I feel I am doing good with my so called New Year's resolutions. My mom bought us a Wii for Christmas so we went and bought one of the work out games and I have been doing that the past few days and I am amazed that I actually feel sore from a video game, saving money is hard but I just keep reminding myself that it is all worth it in the end, and finally I am so excited to be volunteering next week for a Breast Cancer event here in town that will be selling bridal gowns at a very discounted price. I am so excited to give of myself this year because there are so many great organizations that are struggling due to the economy and even if you can not give them money, your time is just as valuable.



Be back soon with more updates on life!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the NY resolutions!! I need to find an organization in Seattle to get plugged into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad wii is kicking your butt! Cheaper and easier than going to the gym!

    ReplyDelete