Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Before I'm 30 Update

With my 27th birthday rapidly approaching at the end of the month I thought I would give an update on my list and well by update I mean a whole (maybe not entirely) new list. A lot has changed in my life since I wrote that list. I now live super close to my family, have changed career paths and have a totally different perspective on life, I feel. My goal for this list was always 2 things. 1. to push me outside of my comfort zone and 2. get me to do some things I have been putting off throughout my whole 20's. I am always open for new suggestions so feel free to leave some new ideas!


1. Write a book-even if I don’t publish it
2. Get Married
3. Go to California
4. Swim in the Pacific Ocean
5. Own a good set of dishes that match
6. Go Skiing (in the snow)
7. Run in a charity race
8. Organize all my stuff that has accumulated at my mother's house
9. Go to Washington D.C.
10. Learn how to make Buckeye Cookies
11. Learn how to make kolachi
12. Start working on Lauren’s life book
13. Go White Water rafting
14. Take my mom on a vacation
15. Get a tattoo to represent my family
16.Go to an Ohio State game at the Shoe
17. Buy a house
18. Catch a fish
19. Go Camping
20. Go to a winery/ wine tasting
21. Learn how to use Photo shop
22. Learn how to sew
23. Plant a garden
24. Go back to my undergrad to visit
25. Make a Thanksgiving Dinner
26. Go on a fun day/weekend trip with Josh and let him plan the whole thing (I am so OCD)
27. Have a fun spa weekend with my friend Kristen
28.Go to a water park
29.Go to a movie alone
30. Start an event planning side business :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment