Monday, August 1, 2011

Great Weekend



This weekend was so much fun. One of my very good friends from grad school came to visit for our annual summer baseball weekend :) So we hit up a Cleveland Indians game on Saturday. I will be honest the game didn't get good til about the 7th inning but we won with a walk off home run...AMAZING!!! It was a really good time and I was super proud of myself for doing an illegal U-turn and avoiding the crazy traffic since Taylor Swift concert let out at the exact time the game did!

Sunday turned into a fun family day starting with my little sister's final t-ball game where she got a trophy and was super proud of herself. Then we went home and played in the slip and slide and I actually did it. I have never in 26 years tried a slip and slide and I won't lie it was a really fun time, until this morning when I woke up with bruises and soreness all over my body. Getting old is for the birds.



Aren't they just the cutest family ever?!?!?!? I am so stinkin' lucky :)

Hope you all had a great weekend too!!! Happy August!




1 comment:

  1. Do you live near Cleveland? I live near Cleveland! Why didn't I know this! LOL

    ReplyDelete