Sunday, May 10, 2009

A letter to my Mom


Dear Mom,


Words can not express how grateful I am to have you in my life. Thank you for being the glue that has held my life together for the past 24 crazy years of my life. I know at times I was a challenging young woman with a mind of my own but thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for teaching me so many things but also allowing me to learn from my own mistakes. I am so lucky to have a mom that I can call at any time day or night just to say hi or to listen to my newest crisis in life. I know being a single mom was the most difficult thing for you but you did an amazing job raising two incredible, wonderful, successful children who would not be who they are if they didn't have you as a mother. Thank you for telling me how proud you are of me and for believing in me when I didn't even believe in myself. You have given up so much for me, taken care of me when I have been sick, sat and cried with me when my heart was breaking into a million pieces, helped me move like 7 times and never complained one single time. You have given me great wings to be on my own and always know that no matter where I am you will always be home to me.


Happy Mother's Day! I love you!


Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment