Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life is full of adjustments

The past week has been full of adjustments around here. Now that school is over I am working 8-5 everyday like a normal person and although I am ecstactic about this it has been hard to get used to. When your body is used to being up late at night and sleeping until 10 a.m... 6:30 a.m. comes way too early. It also gets complicated when Josh works until 10 at night that I feel bad going to bed and not even talking to him since I go to bed early now. Oh the trials and tribulations of our life.

Work is quiet and actually kind of boring but I am starting to get a bunch of stuff done for next year and just enjoying the peace.

We have decided that we are not going to go on one big vacation this year but do lots of fun weekend trips which I am so excited about. Our first mini vaca is at the end of the month and we are going to Cleveland to go to 2 Indians games and have some fun in Cleveland. I am so excited.

Other than that nothing new...right now we are just waiting for Josh's parents to arrive for a weekend here. Hopefully the weather doesn't ruin our plans.

<3,
Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment