Friday, December 11, 2009

* Happy 101 Award*

I just got my 2nd blogging award from Jill over at Life After College. Thank you so much! I love her blog so much as I can totally relate to a lot of the things she says about life just not being how she thought it would be after college. You should definately go check her out!



Here's the award rules:List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must then link back to my blog! :)

1. My family: As much as they drive me nuts I'd be lost without them

2. Josh: He is no doubt my soul mate and partner in crime

3. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha's: One of the best things about Christmas time

4. My Friends: They are all spread out all over the country but I love them and miss them so very very much!

6. Reading a good book: (Sorry Jill totally stole your list): I just finished Jodi Picoult's My sister's keeper and it was great! Can't wait to see the movie

7. Barnes and Noble: I'm a geek, I know

8. Unexpected phone calls: I feel like these happen less and less but I love reconnecting with an old friend or a family member I haven't talked to in a while

9. Vacation: WE LEAVE TOMORROW!

10: Being closer to home; I have worked so hard to get closer to my family and finally feel like I have made it!

Here are 10 Bloggers that I love to read about each day!

Katie @ Adventures of Katie and Josh

Kelsey @ The Seattle Smith's

Sonja @ For the Love of Stilettos

Sarah @ The Swiss Mrs.

Amy @ Chapters

Well I only have time for 5 right now...I have some travelling to do! Thanks for award again Jill!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award!!! I love Barnes and Noble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, keep bloggin!
    I saw "My Sister's Keeper" movie a few weeks ago, it was good! Sad though :/ as I'm sure you know from reading the book.

    ReplyDelete