1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? The evening after dinner, because most days that's when me and Josh are just hanging out watching tv, relaxing!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? ummm this was hard but totally Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, love love it!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? That me, my family and friends were all happy and healthy for a long long time
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? Being short, but mostly only because I surroud myself with tall people
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? A theme the post couple of weeks has been the Notebook so I will stick with that. I want to be the character that is in love (hence being Ali in the Notebook)
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? To be artistic in any and all way
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Austrailia
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Country music, for sure!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Target
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? The 50's..being my mother's daughter I would love to have poodle skirts and cute diner with waitresses in rollerskates, and because I loved the movie Grease as a kid
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Pink
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey) Busy...I love my life in chaos, I thrive being busy and having a million things going on around me
13. What's the last album you listened to? Lady Antebellum's new one "I need you now"
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? I have no idea what I am doing with my life, and right when I begin to even think I do, it all changes!
Thanks for stopping by!