- I hate eating lunch at my desk which is what I am currently doing since my lunch friend at work isn't here today :(
- I am already so over winter and this cold weather...these week has been terrible weather wise and I just want it to be spring already
- In regards to weather, I am so incredibly scared to drive in the snow and I think that people who think they can make jokes about it in front of me need to be punched
- I tried out a new church last weekend while my mom was visiting and I loved it. I can't wait to go again this weekend!
- I need some new Netflix recommendations...we already watched the whole "Pushing Daisies" series and now Josh is stuck on "Dead Like Me" and I think its a very strange show and just can't get into it
- I think I would die without Coke Cherry Zero
- Went to a new foot doctor this weekend and it looks like surgery is in my near future..just need to pick a week to take off work (sounds way easier than it is)
- My blog is seriously lacking and I know it. I just feel like I am in a serious rut and can't get out of it.
Hope you have a great weekend!