Friday, January 21, 2011

Bathroom Redo


So randomly I went to Target on Friday and bought all new bathroom stuff. I have been desperately searching for a new shower curtain that I liked and found on on target.com and of course it was out of stock but I found it at our store here in town



I had won an American Express gift card from a 5K we did so I used it (operation try and save $) and I think it made such a difference. I love it!

The before

(I feel like such a weirdo putting pics of my bathroom on the Internet)



The After



It might not look like that big of a difference but I feel like it looks sooooo much nicer. There is only so much you can do when you live in an apartment and can't paint the walls or change the tile.

This picture is for my mom. Cause I told her I hung up some birds in the bathroom and I think she thought I was crazy but they are just so cute.


So there was my random Friday night Extreme Bathroom Makeover :)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE those birds! How cute!

    Also, thanks for joining up for me, neely, and sam's blog swap!

    New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower curtain is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete