Monday, February 7, 2011

All you need is love Day 1



I am so excited to be participating in the All you need is love swap and challenge:
Today's topic is: When I need some me time I {LOVE} to.....SHOP!


I definitely believe in retail therapy....and that doesn't always mean I have to buy something. Sometimes I just love to go to the mall or one of our outdoor shopping centers get a Starbucks and just walk around. Old Navy is probably one of the stores I could spend my entire paycheck at recently. I find being in my "mid" 20's it is hard to find clothes that are professional, trendy and affordable.

Keep checking back this week for the things I {LOVE}!




6 comments:

  1. There is something about a coffee and some window shopping that can be really calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retail Therapy is some of the best around :)

    Thank you SO much for linking up today! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retail therapy = the bomb diggity.

    Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete