Friday, February 11, 2011

My Peeps!

Today's topic is what do I Love about my friends.....short answer they are amazing!






I have had the same best friend since my senior year of high school and I am 110% sure I would not be alive today without her. Her and I have been partners in crime and caused lots of trouble throughout our lives but I would not change it for anything. We lived together for almost 2 years while I was in grad school and I miss those days sooo much! We used to sit in our kitchen (so random) and have the best conversations ever. She is the sister I never had growing up. I really hope our life plan works out and our kids can grow up together :)

But honestly, the greatest thing about all of my friends is no matter how far apart we are geographically or how often we talk when we do get to see each other or talk on the phone it is like no time has passed at all we just start right where we left off.




Love you girls!




0 comments:

Post a Comment