Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Welcome to Steak and Shake...my name is Janet


it's just something that happens as you grow up. you realize it's less important to have more friends and it's more important to have real ones..- laguna beach



We spent the weekend with some of my really good friends from high school, Kristen and Chase. Kristen built a house in the Cleveland area about a year ago and this was the first time we could get up there to see it. It was beautiful! I have no pictures cause I am an idiot and took the camera but left the battery in the charger at home. But her house is like out of a catalog (a hobby lobby one perhaps) but it was such a fun time. Kristen, Chase and I spent Saturday shopping, while Josh worked (boo!) and then we all went to dinner and met up with one of our old friends Carlie and her husband Steve. We spent most of dinner reminiscing about high school antics, our senior scavenger hunt (that we TOTALLY won, without cheating) and how old it seems we are all getting.


I must say the older I get the harder it gets to make and keep friends. Life gets so busy with just day to day things that it hard to keep up with everyone. I am so happy and so lucky to still keep in touch and see some of my friends from high school. We all shared a time in our lives that we will never forget even though sometimes we might want to.


It was a great weekend, like all others that went too quickly!




0 comments:

Post a Comment