Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm still here

I know I have been missing in action lately but things have been absolutely insanely crazy around here. Number 1 I am still not feeling 100% and I am just tired all the time. Number 2 work has been so crazy and hectic as we start getting ready for the spring semester. Number 3 we are leaving in like a month for the cruise and then I am going to Vegas (again) for work and just feel like we have so much to do in the next 4 weeks it is incredibly overwhelming.

I have also been trying very hard to cut back on tv and computer time and spend more quality time with Josh since we have been very stressed and crazy.

Hopefully, we will be doing some more exciting things I will have to write about

Goodnight!







2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better and back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with ya trying to cut back on tv/laptop .... but it's SOOO hard!! haha!

    ReplyDelete