Saturday, June 19, 2010

(Baseball) Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Last weekend I travelled ( I seem to do that every weekend) to Cleveland to meet up with one of my bestie friends, Candy. We met in grad school and there is no way I would have survived those 2 years without her. She now lives in Eastern Pennsylvania so we don't get to see each other much but I love that we make a point to get together as much as we can. While in grad school I did a great job of getting her to fall in love with the Cleveland Indians, so last weekend we had a fun filled baseball weekend, along with a fun night out on the town.





If you follow baseball, this picture above is of the Nationals pitcher "Strausburg" ( I don't remember his first name) but the game we saw was his 2nd MLB appearance and he did great, I didn't really see what all the hype was about, but oh well. Anyways, the Indians won one game and lost another so I guess it was an ok weekend for them. I was just happy it didn't rain.




Now, it is already the weekend, again and my Dad, Stepmom and the kids will be here sometime this afternoon, which we are very excited about.

Have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment