Thursday, June 24, 2010

My name is Jessica and I am a shopaholic

Really...I have a problem. I can not pass up a sale to save my life. Coupons on wonderful, sales are way better, but I have really got to get this spending under control definitely have not been keeping up with that New Year's resolution. If you live under a rock and have not heard, Old Navy is having a 30% off sale, so off we went last night. I really did need everything I bought last night (haha) talk about rationalizing.

I really needed some new shorts for vacation, bought a white simple tank for layering (cause you can never have too many), a pair of navy blue flip flops to go with the navy blue shorts I bought last week (I seriously have a problem) and a cute green shirt that was on sale and I only spent $30.00 that's not too bad, and honestly there was a really cute dress I wanted but told myself NO! haha

Well, if you have an Old Navy nearby I recommend stopping in cause they really do have some cute summer stuff!


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love old navy! They always have great prices and such good sales! you got a lot for $30!

    ReplyDelete