Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


'I wish' .... I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be to become a an event planner!
I feel like we have been down this road before but it is honestly where my heart lies. I would love to do big corporate events at hotels and banquet facilities in a big city, with wedding planning on the side. Or I would love to help plan charity events and raise lots and lots of money for good causes. I often wonder how to you get a degree in "event planning?" I've got years of planning experience but never seem to even be considered for jobs in the field. Any ideas???
Don't get me wrong I do all sorts of event planning at my current job, and I love what I do but I am always up for an adventure.
There are all sorts of other careers I would love too (I have a hard time making up my mind) I would love to be a talk show host or an E corespondent, or a fashion designer, or a photographer, or a talent agent. Hahaha I have crazy dreams!



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great choice! I almost picked that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is an event planner and she loves it. I am not so sure about all those litle details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always to impressed with event planners and their creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice!! Stopped by from Wishful Wednesday! =)

    ReplyDelete