My old "chum" Lynnette (remember Wednesday's Walk) is doing a a Blog party so I thought I would join in.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? I don't think I really ever eat anything while blogging
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? Air Conditioning or heat depending on the season
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Beach for sure!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? I hate cleaning the bathroom
5. Who do people say you remind them of? When I was younger people would say Sandra Bullock, but mostly everyone and I mean even strangers so I look just like my mother
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? It depends
7. What's your all time favorite movie? The Wizard of Oz
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? I take it off every night
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I would love to learn how to play the piano or any instrument and I would love to learn how to sew
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? I am really good at organizing stuff
11. What first attracted you to your boyfriend? His smile and his goofy ways
12. What is something you love to smell? Lilacs and cinnamon spice candles
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I am kinda bossy at times
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Go shopping!
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?I am a loud laughter. I laugh at myself a lot, mostly cause I do stupid things and Josh makes fun of me for it
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? It used to be New York and Company but now its anywhere I can find something I like for cheap
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Read, exercise (ha!), crafty stuff
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? I spend too much and I know it
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) Alli Hamilton from the Notebook, both a book AND a movie
20. Would you want to be famous? The older I get the more I think not. I enjoy my private life being my own and people not following me around all the time. I think I will keep it that way.
Hope you learned a little bit more about me! To join in click the button at the top of the post.