Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sick days

I called in sick today and didn't go to work and I hated it! I have a serious problem..I am legitimately ill (2 ear infections and a kidney infection) and my body was just telling me I needed to rest and rest I did indeed. But the entire day I just felt so guilty about not going to work. I have only been there 2 months and I already took a day off, just doesn't seem right. Although, with all his H1N1 crap they tell us to stay home so I guess that should cease my worry. I hate looking like a bad employee or a slacker, cause I am so not!

Anyways, rant over. I mentioned that we had some exciting news! So speaking of taking days off work Josh and I and his entire family are going on a week long cruise in December to the Eastern Caribbean (Bahamas, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas) and it's going to be great. I will be taking a week off work ( and yes I already feel guilty about that too) and having a great time right before Christmas.

So that is all on this surprisingly warm fall day that I spent laying in bed watching crappy tv.

Hope you had a great day =O)




0 comments:

Post a Comment