Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

The college I work at is closed this week s :) so I have been relaxing and enjoying time with family and friends!

We are so incredibly blessed to have such great people in our life.

We got a new tv, air mattress, heated mattress pad (so excited about this one) some new sheets and blankets, some gift cards, some new clothes and my annual Wizard of Oz ornament.

As I read this it makes it sound like we don't have heat in our apartment, we do but are having some major issues with the apartment we live in (a whole different post).

The best part by far was getting to spend time with the people that matter the most and with it being my niece's 2nd Christmas and she could actually open her own gifts she was just too funny!

I will add some pics soon but I am at my Dad's and my camera cord is at my house.

Wishing you all a great New Years!


0 comments:

Post a Comment