Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's been awhile...

I have been terrible at updating this blog the past week. Things have been crazy with work and life. GOOD NEWS!! My niece was born on February 13th a healthy 8 lbs. 3 oz. bundle of love.

So obviously Josh and I went back to Ohio last weekend to meet her. It was so nice being home. I even got to see my dad, step mom and the kids. They are getting so big and are so excited to be uncle's..Lauren on the other hand doesn't understand it at all. But it is still cute nonetheless.
Work has been crazy busy and overwhelming, I am actually looking forward to spring break just to get some work done that keeps getting piled on my desk. But all in all...not a whole lot to talk about.
I promise I will be better at updating this week!!
Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment