Sunday, March 22, 2009

Meet Mac


This is our new addition to our little family. His name is Mac and he is three years old. We inherited him because one of my students couldn't take care of him and I have wanted a cat for awhile now. He is definitely making life interesting around here. He eats like a PIG and is very high maintenance. He follows us from room to room and likes to sleep in bed with me. Very annoying. He enjoys basking in the sun by our patio door (see above) and playing with milk jug rings. But he is nice to have around, we have only had him for about 2 weeks and it is hard to remember life without him. Although I am still getting used to him having claws and keeping him from not ruining my brand new furniture. Other than that he just lies around or stares at us like we are crazy.
Well that is all that is new and exciting around here.
Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment