Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm not very good at this...

I am a terrible blogger. I can't believe I have not posted in almost a week. Shame on me. I can sit here and say that life is just so busy with work, work, and more work but everyone else is just as busy. To be completely honest I just don't know what to say anymore..I have been feeling sort of lost within myself lately. My job has been throwing lots of challenges my way this week as well. I can't really divulge too much information but working with hundreds of college students weekly is full of many difficult situations as I am sure you can imagine.

And not to dwell on a beaten down subject but I really miss my family. I was unable to attend my new niece's baptism due to work and just the 3 hour drive and it makes my heart sad. I feel like life is just continuing on without me...not that I would want it to stop but I just want to be included in it (I know that makes no sense what so ever). I just find myself struggling to get through the days anymore. Josh and I have been on completely different schedules, he is out of town this weekend for his sister's graduation and I will be out of town for work next weekend and the weekends are really the only time we see each other and I think it is taking its toll on our relationship. We don't really fight but we both have our own frustrations and seem to take it out on each other (me taking it out on him more often than not) and that is not fair or good for either one of us.

This post has turned into a rant and that is not what I had intended it to be. I am just struggling to really find anything to say that anyone wants to hear.

Well I have to work tonight and tomorrow (so much for a weekend).

Happy Friday!
Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment