Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do you think this is what normal feels like?

Oh I love the title of this post because that is seriously a question I asked Josh today while I was cooking dinner. To say this weekend was exhausting would be the understatement of the year but worth it in the end. We raised lots of money (actual total to be announced) and I will post pictures very soon. But I am very proud of my students.

Anyways...back to our almost normal day. I woke up and went to "Bounce" until about 2:00 then came home determined to get some stuff done around the house. Then I made the mistake of sitting down on the couch to watch the Cleveland Indians (my favorite) game and ended up curled next to Josh on the couch fighting the exhaustion. Needless to say, I took a little nap and felt a little bit better. We ate an afternoon snack then just sorta enjoyed spending a free minute with each other (trust me...it doesn't happen often). We made dinner and actually ate at the dining room table (another thing that doesn't happen ever) and right now just waiting for the Amazing Race to start.

I am learning to take the time to appreciate the little time Josh and I actually have together because there are so few now a days. Hopefully that will change once the semester is over but for now I will take all I can get.

Have a great week,

Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment