Friday, April 3, 2009

Who to tell???

I remember the day I decided to start blogging. I had been feeling like there was really nothing that I was doing just for me and times were not good so I thought blogging would be a good outlet for me..and to be honest it has. The thing I have struggled with the most is who to share this blog with. Understandly so the link is on my facebook page but I don't think anyone even notices that. To my knowledge, Josh, my mom and my two friends Kristen and Candy are my only true followers but I wish I could share it with more people. I would love for my Dad, step mom and all my brothers who can actually read to be able to see this but I think part of me is embarrassed. Not that I pour a whole lot of hidden secrets into this but I just think that they would see this whole thing as me being silly. Especially my dad..I don't talk about him a lot and there really isn't a reason I just don't really talk to him that often either.

My goal for this blog was to document this crazy life Josh and I have and be able to look back and see that we have the strength to survive anything that life throws our way. So I guess in the end it doesn't really matter who is reading it or what they think. It is ok to be 24 and not have all the answers yet want want them oh so badly. It is ok to miss my family and friends more than words can say. It's ok to fight and get mad as long as always know you love each other in the end.

And no matter how hard it gets...I know it will be ok.

Happy Friday!

Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment