Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yet another...apology

I have been and will be taking a break from blogging. April has been and will continue to be insane with events going on at work and I am just exhausted. I would love to sit here and complain about it but who likes a complainer...no one! This weekend is going to be busy but fun! My Greek Life students will be spending the next 4 days bouncing basketballs throughout town to raise money for Easter Seals so I will be sure to post lots of pictures from that next week.

In other news, going home for the Easter holiday was fun but stressful as much as I miss my family they tend to drive me nuts. I got to see Kristen for a morning/afternoon of shopping which is always a good time and everytime I see her I just miss her that much more..sometimes I think she is the only one who will ever understand me.

Other than that its the same old stuff around here...I hate to say it but I am so ready for the semester to be over and to be able to get some rest.

Hopefully I will be able to post again soon,

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment