Thursday, June 18, 2009

I've got big dreams

If you read this regularly you will know that my life has been in a serious slump lately. I am desperately trying to find a job back in Ohio near my family, Josh needs to finish school at some point, and most days I feel like we are just keeping our heads above water.

I wish this post was an exclamation that all of that has changed...but its not. I am just beginning to realize what I want out of this life I have. I really want to go back to school...I know I am crazy but hey that's me! I am going to start looking into communication programs in Northeast Ohio and possibly try to get into a program for next fall...I know this is very unlikely but the ideal situation would be for me to work full time at a campus and go to school part time for cheaper but we will see.

I have always had crazy dreams and I still have no clue what I want to do when I "grow" up. I would absolutely love to become an event/wedding planner but know those jobs are about a one in a million chance to find but I can also see myself doing so many other things.

My biggest dream is to be the best wife & mom (when the time comes) that I can be and I'm beginning to doubt that is possible in the current role I am in. So, although I don't have any of the details figured out I am going to start formulating a plan attack because you only live once!

So stay tuned...cause you never know what you are gonna get with me!

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment