Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cleveland Rocks!

Oh I am so corny with these titles but it makes me laugh and that's all that matters. We spent the greater part of last week in and around Cleveland enjoying some time with each other and some friends and family. It was so much fun and I am so glad we did it. Unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate and we spent a lot of time staring at this




and getting soaking wet but a good time nonetheless. I just don't think success is in the cards for Cleveland sports ever. The Browns are terrible, the Cavs always give us hope only to let us down in the end and the only thing the Tribe has going for them is Grady's good looks and now he's injured. What is a girl to do. Oh well...let's just hope he is better when I get to go to another game in July with my Dad. After the two consecutive days of rain delays Josh and I spent some time with my Dad, Step mom and the four younger siblings which was a lot of fun. We watched a soccer game and two baseball games and watched Lauren...just being Lauren. She is just too cute for words...



All in all summer seems to be off to a good start!

Thanks for stopping by!

JessBay

0 comments:

Post a Comment