Sunday, January 25, 2009

I just don't wanna

Sundays are always crazy days for me. I usually cook at least 3-4 meals for the week that way Josh and I both have dinners to eat and aren't forced to eat junk all the time. I work 11 am-8 pm everyday so we live out of tupperware containers. But today I just didn't want to do anything that I need to do. I didn't want to cook, clean the bathroom, or do the HUGE pile of laundry sitting in our bedroom. I just didn't feel like it and I don't know why. This is very unlike me mostly because Josh is at work all day on the weekends and if I keep busy the time goes faster but today I just didn't care. I just wanted to do nothing.

Needless to say, I didn't do nothing. I will admit I stayed on the couch watching reruns of One Tree Hill on Soapnet til 2:00 p.m. but I did get off the couch. I went to Barnes and Noble (one of my favorite places) got some Starbucks bought 2 new books with some Christmas money I saved, went into work for about an hour for a sorority event and here we are at 6:00 p.m. and the laundry is in the wash, dinner for tomorrow is made and the bathroom is clean. But I'm cheating and we are totally having hot dogs and mac and cheese for dinner tonight!

I'm just tired and really don't feel like going to work tomorrow, but at least it's a good tv night!


Happy Sunday!

Jess Bay

0 comments:

Post a Comment