Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where do I start?

Wow! So I really decided to start a blog. To be honest, I don't know why just thought it looked like fun and a way for me to talk to all my family and friends who are so far away. I don't really have a good story to tell, I like to think I'm just your average 24 year old women trying to find her place in the world. I miss my parents, grandparents, friends, and my brothers and sister every single day of my life. I feel incredibly guilty for moving away from them and for taking Josh away from his family and friends as well.

I try to keep this a postive post (no one likes a Debbie Downer) I feel like a lot of people just make assumptions about me and my life and then feel the need to share those assumptions with other people. Well I guess that's why I started this blog, kind of a way to tell the truth...my truth, my way. So stay tuned, cause I am sure it will get interesting!

JessBay

0 comments:

Post a Comment